Monday, July 26, 2010

OMG this is hard

It is now July 26, 2010. I haven't blogged in quite awhile and am now40 pounds overweight. I've gained 9 pounds in just the last 3 months. I don't know why because I exercise. Everything I read says that I must be eating more than I burn. I am so frustrated and have become depressed. I have nothing else to be depressed about. C and I married in June. We have a new house and went on a fabulous honeymoon. We both are employed and have money. I don't know why I keep eating and abusing my body. I'm going to try and blog better and maybe this will help me. I need help. God I pray that you will take the desire for sugar away from me and help me to return to healthy eating. I also pray that you would return to me the ability to sleep through the night. Right now it is 4 in the morning and I have been up for almost an hour. I think I will try to go back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment